Sunday, November 7, 2010

Just us shopping day. In my memory this is the very first time I bring my girl along to shopping for my sewing and SB stuff.





Sewing stuff from China Town


I don't know how to call these, normally its for making little girl princess gown or dress. My little girl requests to have a princess gown/dress for her. I don't know I can make it or not. Because of the shop closing sale with a very very good price to purchase so I buy first and consider later (^_^). 

After China Town continued shopping at my favorite place again. Actually I do lesser and lesser on SB but just can't control myself every time step into the SB accessories shop. I bought these from MWL. Only Few months never go there, have lots of changes of the shop. 


After the Spotlight renovation and expend this is the first time I went to the shop. I only knowing that Paper Market at Raffles Place but I found out P Sing also have now......

1 comment:

  1. Is good to have a girl to do the same thing as you do! (:

    ReplyDelete