Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Family outing - Marina Barrage.
Only a short school holiday, so that we not plan to go any places for vacation.



TUESDAY, 15 MARCH 2011

This school holiday I try to cook lesser. Feel myself tired and rushing of doing all housework, cooking and teaching 2 primary schooling boys for daily. This school holiday I need to let myself relax a bit and spent more FUN time but not ONLY teaching time with children. So will eat more at outside but not home cook food. I think should be ok....only a short period for us.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, CS! Yup, teaching time is really not fun! Especially prepare the kids for exam. I feel tired too ;P

    BTW, around the Marina Bay Sands, got any nice activities can do or places to visit? I'll visit S'pore soon :) searching for more info :)

    ReplyDelete