Saturday, August 13, 2011

After breakfast with hubby we spent a moment at flea market near by our place. And I buy these 3 bags there. Gosh! Purchased 3 bags in one time...because can't made decision only choose one of so many colors so buy $10 for 3 ^_^


And get this for our girl too (this one is daddy need to buy, he says our daughter sure very love this). Purchase it with the same seller. A sweet lady this is one of her handmade products.

II have ME time today and I used one of my new XL size bag(Yes! I love BIG bag) to meet a friend during her lunch hr.

We spend our lunch here, after that she need back to work and I go shopping alone.

My new shoe I purchased and wearing it immediately.
The shoe I was wearing today 'bite' me so seriously (the old shoe I only wear 3times after bought it almost 2yrs). I really can't take it anymore so that hahahaha I have a good reason to buy a new pair of shoe. Dah dah! Very nice rite?!
Wonder why don't have brushes beside it?





After shopping few hrs I hungry again and ate this at 'old town' I ordered this asam laksa.

当侍应生捧来是我就想“卖象实在。。。。。。唉!!!不过还好啦,没想象中那么差,但如果里面加上黄瓜,黄梨​,虾膏。。。。会美味很多。^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment