Friday, October 7, 2011

3 children no school for today because is Children's Day today. Tried to prepare difference breakfast for them for THEIR day.

Dah dah!!! Happy Children's Day breakfast from mommy with love!


And cook 'unnormal' lunch for them too.....

OUR sooo enrich lunch for today.



When he was doing homework.....
#2: mom can u fix it back?
M: what? I am busy now.
#2: mom can please take a look his leg.
M: huh? (still not pay attention) I am not free.
#2: mom can u please help him or not? U don't feel that he is very pity?
(When I see the hippo leg was hanging by my #2 boy I just can't stop laughing)
M: ok ok! Once I free( and must have mood) I will fix his leg back ok?!
#2: mom,(azz what again) he will very painful now do you know that? still need to wait??


 ..........he alway no end , from here can imagine how he concentrate on his homework @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment