Friday, November 11, 2011

Outing with 3 without dh dinner at N Pt . Love to see these...






#2: Wow! Kor you see this is a tongue

#1"oh! Yah! Pig's tongue, but is it real or not?! The tongue can be that long?

MOM! (call me very loudly there) Please come and see this super long pig's tongue.


*_*

Mom! Is this a real fish


Yah!

Really? I better ask the auntie!

@_@

My dinner
Happy with her first jeans


White elephant in my kitchen. Believe this is a very good brand and quality, its left from the previous owner. I using it for storage(how bad am I) but totaly not use it to bake a cake or prepare food at all. Never think that need to use it at all(before). Until I have a HC pan, seeing many people using the pan to 'bake' cake, it was just make me feel that I may also can do it then... I tried it too. Now! I am just little bit heart itchy and just thinking I may try to use this machine to bake but not only the pan.......one day soon.

3 comments:

  1. Don't waste such a good oven, bake something! :) Waiting to see goodies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. good time for Christmas cookies, then CNY cookies, maybe birthday celebration later... do u want recipes?! or help? hehehe... i can offer both;p!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PC: Recipe pls (this come first) and thank you for your offer (recipe and help) I will jot down you name (kekekeke)!

    ReplyDelete