Friday, August 31, 2012

Teacher's Day Celebration in school
Can't believe myself. After graduate from secondary school I never perform on the stage but now.....PSG performed 我们这一班 during Teacher's Day Celebration. How dare we only practise 2 times. Most of us are working not easy can gather together for practise.

Programme Menu designed by ME ^_^

I was incharged of photo taking on that day(choosen by). OMG! I love photograhy but when its become 'reponsibility' its another case. I felt presure and I am not good in shooting,...but I willing to do it as a volenteer. They don't care about quality (I think) as long you are willing to do as a volenteer. And I really tried my best. Hope they love my photos. And I so LOVE this photo was snap by my lovely neibour( we were photographers on that day)Thank you very much Lynna.

2 comments:

  1. so cute~, but how can they make parents to perform?!
    i agree that the last pic of you is very nice;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the first time school let PSG to involved.We did audition, posters(one leg kick aboutt the celebration)...Teachers and students were only sit down to enjoy the performance from their student/schoolmates and us ^_^ (we willing to perform too.I happy with this group. I love team work. And very excited principal and vice pricipal join our performed being told last mins.

    ReplyDelete