Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tea Party time (farewell)

I partner with 2 friends organised a small tea party time (pot luck) as a farewell for PSG chairman. We called few members from our deco team. They all happy to join us. We decided not too many people because easy to arrange and we just need a SMALL party. Its raining season now I choose the venue that near our staying area.

 
 I made these little thing to deco our party place. 
The tags are for us who need to write something to wish him.

 The cake is sooooo beautiful. Its home baked by one of our team member

Its rainbow colors!!! She told me because now rainbow is the "in" and "happening" this year. Ha!ha!! Yes! Yes! School Children's Day we use rainbow to do deco too. Hot air balloon and cloud too.

 Home cooked fried rice (halal)

 Homecooked chicken wings (halal)

 Homemade bun (halal)

  Homemade Vietnam rice rolls

 Home cooked fried mee hoon (halal)

 Macaroni home cooked by a Philipino friend

 Home made Patato vadas by an Indian friend

 This is the source for patato vadas home made by the same Indian friend

 A roasted chicken bought form coffee shop by one of our PSG member we are not invited her to join our party. She passing by and saw us had a gathering here so buy this for our party but not join us. 
How sweet right?!

I buy roti prata for this party but forgot to take photo about the prata to show.
This photo I snap when I was waiting for my 25pc of prata.

Home cooked pasta by a Philipino friend

3 Of us made a scrapbook album for him as a gift for him. The scrapbooks showing his photos about those event he involved in this school for 5 years. Of cause cant printed all. I choolse more candid one to print out.  This album took us 3d3n to complete all the layouts. Not a joked. Totally have more than 120 pc photos.  Its mission impossible for us but we completed the nite before. Hurray!!! I also beak my personal record. 3d3n I done 36 layouts!!!!Wow!! Can't believe myself!

We can only meet today and arrange the album. 
Do arrangement follow by the dated before he come.

 All must slot in the then. Hahahahaha! Very 'gan jiong" because we need to give him suprise

He love it so much and 'stories telling' about the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment