Saturday, September 23, 2017

after 6 month my #2 boy has to do spine check up again.


Along the ling to Outram Park mrt station. Did you realize that actually art every way in Singapore.

After left from Student Health Center we went to People Park Complex at China Town take our lunch.


The way he prepare food really........made me so regret I take an ordered here.


Long time never come here because not easy to control myself not to buy. See those owl fabric, very beautiful right ?!

"White elephant" also look nice

See these fancy buttons!!!!! Must hold tie my wallet.


Mid Autumn decoration along the road, at night time must be very very beautiful.
This time I control very well only get the shopping stash. The cow leather only cost $10. Thinking to make a leather journal cover on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment